On Thursday, August 15th, we will host our Back to School Night from 4:00 pm-8:00 pm.
The list of activities include:
- Students and Parents will report to Homeroom locations to receive (posted on the walls in the hallways):
- Student Schedules
- Acceptable Use Forms
- Schoology Login Information
- Authorization to Pick Up Forms
- Yearbook Information Sheets
- Fee Collection in the Learning Commons using our Online Payment System
- Parking Fees and Registration in the Learning Commons
- ACA Scheduling Assistance with Ms. Moore and Ms. Reahard in the Learning Commons
- Schoology/PowerSchool Assistance for Parents with Ms. Richards in the Learning Commons
- Food Trucks outside for a quick and easy dinner
- School Counseling will be open for students who have the following concerns:
- Scheduled for a class already passed
- Schedules for a class in which they have not met the prerequisite
- Schedules with a hole (denoted by “See Counselor” on the schedule
- CTE Apprenticeship Meeting at 5:30 pm in room C143
- Fun Fair in the Cafeteria with some of our clubs and organizations
If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to update your contact information in the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
We can’t wait to welcome everyone to another amazing school year at GHS!