On Thursday, August 16th, we will host our Back to School Night from 4:00pm-8:00pm.
The list of activities include:
- PTSA Meeting from 4:00-4:30pm (Includes all Students, Parents and Teachers)
- Students and Parents will report to Homerooms following the PTSA Meeting to receive:
- Student Schedules
- Code of Conduct Signature Page
- Acceptable Use Forms
- Schoology Login Information
- Authorization to Pick Up Forms
- Fee Collection in room C143 using our Online Payment System (see the attached flyer)
- Rotating Parent Technology Information Meetings (i.e.- Schoology, PowerSchool, Social Media, etc.)
- Community and Club Fair in the Cafeteria
- Food Trucks for PTSA Fundraising!
- Sweet Frog will also be available at a flat-rate cup charge
- School Counseling will be open for scheduling changes and gaps
- CTE Apprenticeship Meeting in the Main Office Conference Room from 7:30-8:00pm
Guests will have the opportunity to see the facilities upgrades made during the summer which include: new paint in the hallways, new landscaping in the front and back of the building, and updated security measures.