The Goochland Special Education Parent/Teacher Committee (SEAC) needs representation from Goochland High School.
If you are a Parent:
- Does your child have an Individual Education Plan (IEP)?
- Do you think your child may need special education services?
- Do you wonder what other resources may help your child?
If you are a Teacher or Staff Member:
- Do you work with students with IEPs?
- Are you looking for additional resources to help your students?
SEAC meetings are the place to go to help you find those answers and raise questions/concerns you may be experiencing. Each meeting includes and update from Jennifer Waggener (Director Exceptional Ed.), a guest speaker on a topic selected by parents or teacher, and a public comment period. Their first meeting of the school year is this Monday, September 26th at 6pm at the Goochland County School Board Office. Please see the attached flyer for dates and topics for the remainder of the school year.